Please follow the instructions below to upload your camera-ready papers:
1. Revise your paper thoroughly based on reviewers' comments.
2. Format your paper according to IEEE conference paper format. The template files can also be found at https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html.
3. Please try NOT to change your paper title. In case you really need to change your paper title, please email Dr. Arne Wilston at firstname.lastname@example.org about this by including your paper ID, paper original submission title, new title, and author names. Otherwise, we may remove your paper from the proceedings by accident.
4. Please restrict to 8 pages for your regular papers. A short paper is limited to 6 pages. A poster or work-in-progress paper is limited to 2 pages. Workshop and symposium papers are limited to 8 pages. Extra page can be purchased at US$100 per page with maximum 2 pages allowed for each paper. Payment must be made together with your registration.
5. Your paper ID is "the conference/workshop acronym#paper number". For example, if your paper number in ISPA 2018 is 168, then your paper ID is ISPA#168. The digit part is 168.
6. Register your papers with full registration by 19 October 2018 which is strictly enforced. Please note that this deadline is strict for your paper to be included in the conference proceedings. Registration instructions can be found at the Registration page.
7. Upload your camera-ready papers to IEEE Online Author Kit by 20 October 2018. Please note that this deadline is strict. All conferences, workshops, posters and demos are using the same online author kit. The online author kit link is provided below for you to upload your camera-ready versions. After the uploading deadline, the system will organise papers of each conference/workshop to be published under respective conference/workshop title.
8. If you generate the PDF file by yourself and then upload it, you must follow the IEEE paper format whose template can be found in Item 2 above.
9. The copyright form is online together with the Online Author Kit.
10. The Online Author Kit would require you to have an account to log in and then follow steps for paper uploading. First, click "Sign In" on the author kit page. Second, you can use your IEEE member account to Log In. If you do not have any IEEE member account, or you would like to use another account, then further click "Sign Up" to create an account for log in. The new created account is just for accessing this online author kit only. It is not for joining IEEE as a member.
The IEEE Online Author Kit contains guidelines and uplaoding steps. The link is provided below.