Please follow the instructions below to upload your camera-ready papers:
1. Revise your paper thoroughly based on reviewers' comments.
2. Format your paper according to IEEE conference paper format. The template files can also be found in the Step - Formatting your Paper at the Online Author Kit page (page link is provided below).
3. Please try NOT to change your paper title. In case you really need to change your paper title, please email email@example.com about this by including conferece name, your paper ID, paper original submission title, new title, and author names. Otherwise, we may remove your paper from the proceedings by accident.
4. Please restrict to 8 pages for your regular papers. A short paper is limited to 6 pages. A poster or work-in-progress paper is limited to 2 pages. Workshop and symposium papers are limited to 8 pages. Extra page can be purchased at AUD$150 per page with maximum 2 pages allowed for each paper. Payment must be made together with your registration.
5. Your paper ID is the 10-digit paper number from EDAS submission system, e.g. 1570837873.
6. Register your papers with full registration by 18 November 2022 which is strictly enforced. If we do not receive your registration by this date, your papers will be removed. Registration instructions can be found at the Registration page.
7. Upload your camera-ready papers to IEEE Online Author Kit by 15 November 2022 which is also strictly enforced. The online author kit link is provided below for you to upload your camera-ready versions. After the uploading deadline, the system will organise papers of each conference to be published under respective conference title.
8. If the Step of Online Author Kit does not work properly on PDF format, please skip it by generating the PDF file by yourself and then uploading it. However, you must follow the IEEE paper format which is provided by a Step at the Online Author Kit page.
9. The copyright form is online with the Online Author Kit for all conferences and associated workshops, symposia, demos and posters.
The IEEE Online Author Kit contains the guidelines and copyright form. The link is at