- Conference program can be downloaded at here.
- Please go to Registration page for registering your papers by 18 October 2011 which is strictly enforced. If we do not receive your registration by that date, your papers will be moved.
- Please go to Camera-ready page for uploading your camera-ready papers by 15 October 2011 which is also strictly enforced.
- Refer to Accepted Papers page for all accepted papers.
- For conference Venue, Visa and Invitation Letter issues, please click the "Visa and Travel" icon in the left column.
- For Accommodation, please click the "Accommodation" icon in the left column.
Over the last fifty years, computational intelligence has evolved from logic-based artificial intelligence, nature-inspired soft computing, social-oriented agent technology to cyber-physical integrated ubiquitous intelligence towards Pervasive Intelligence (PI). The International Conference on Pervasive Intelligence and Computing is intended to cover all kinds of these intelligent paradigms as well as their applications in various pervasive computing. PICom2011 is the next event, in a series of highly successful International Conferences on Pervasive Intelligence and Computing (PICom), previously held as PCC-03 (Las Vegas, USA, June 2003), PCC-04 (Las Vegas, USA, June 2004), PSC-05 (Las Vegas, USA, June 2005), PCAC-06 (Vienna, Austria, April 2006), PCAC-07 (Niagara Falls, Canada, May 2007), IPC-07 (Jeju, Korea, December 2007), IPC-08 (Sydney, Australia, December 2008), PICom-09 (Chengdu, China, December 2009).
PICom2011 is to bring together computer scientists, industrial engineers, and researchers to discuss and exchange experimental and theoretical results, novel designs, work-in-progress, experience, case studies, and trend-setting ideas in the areas of Pervasive Intelligence and Computing. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
Sydney is the largest city of Australia. Sydney is a centre for commerce, education, industry, sports and tourism. Sweeping harbour views, attractive and interesting architecture combined with year round mild weather makes Sydney a great place to visit such as Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and Blue Mountain.
Various one-day trips and other types of trips can be enjoyed while atmosphere of Xmas in Sydney is coming to the stage. Refer to http://www.sydneydaytours.com.au/ for more information about sightseeing.