- Conference program can be downloaded at here.
- Please go to Registration page for registering your papers by 18 October 2011 which is strictly enforced. If we do not receive your registration by that date, your papers will be moved.
- Please go to Camera-ready page for uploading your camera-ready papers by 15 October 2011 which is also strictly enforced.
- Refer to Accepted Papers page for all accepted papers.
- For conference Venue, Visa and Invitation Letter issues, please click the "Venue and Travel Guide" icon in the left column.
- For Accommodation, please click the "Accommodation" icon in the left column.
Social computing is concerned with the intersection of social behaviour and computing systems, creating or recreating social conventions and social contexts through the use of software and technology. Various social computing applications such as blogs, email, instant messaging, social networking (Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.), wikis, and social bookmarking have been widely popularised where people interact socially via computing space. Such applications have been profoundly impacting social behaviour and life style of human beings while pushing the boundary of computing technology simultaneously. While people can enjoy or even indulge in the benefits such as freedom and convenience brought about by social computing, various key issues such as privacy protection, touch-screen based arty HCI design, and modelling of social behaviour in computing space still remain challenging.
SCA (Social Computing and its Applications) is created to provide a prime international forum for both researchers, industry practitioners and environment experts to exchange the latest fundamental advances in the state of the art and practice of Social Computing and broadly related areas.
Sydney is the largest city of Australia. Sydney is a centre for commerce, education, industry, sports and tourism. Sweeping harbour views, attractive and interesting architecture combined with year round mild weather makes Sydney a great place to visit such as Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and Blue Mountain.
Various one-day trips and other types of trips can be enjoyed while atmosphere of Xmas in Sydney is coming to the stage. Refer to http://www.sydneydaytours.com.au/ for more information about sightseeing.