- Conference program can be downloaded at here.
- Please go to Registration page for registering your papers by 18 October 2011 which is strictly enforced. If we do not receive your registration by that date, your papers will be moved.
- Please go to Camera-ready page for uploading your camera-ready papers by 15 October 2011 which is also strictly enforced.
- Refer to Accepted Papers page for all accepted papers.
- For conference Venue, Visa and Invitation Letter issues, please click the "Visa and Travel" icon in the left column.
- For Accommodation, please click the "Accommodation" icon in the left column.
The EmbeddedCom (Symposium on Embedded Computing) is aiming to be a premier international conference in embedded computing. This symposium is to bring together computer scientists, industrial engineers and researchers to discuss and exchange experimental or theoretical results, novel designs, work-in-progress, experience, case studies, and trend-setting ideas in the area of embedded computing include all aspects of embedded computing systems with emphasis on algorithms, systems, models, compilers, architectures, tools, design methodologies, test and applications.
EmbeddedCom2011 is the next event, in a series of highly successful International Conferences on Embedded Computing, (EmbeddedCom), previously held as ICPP--NEC04(Montreal, Canada, August 2004), ICPP-EC05 (Oslo, Norway, June 2005), ICPADS-PDES05 (Fukuoka, Japan, July 2005), ICPP-EC06 (Columbus, USA, August 2006), SEC-07 (Niagara Falls, Canada, May 2007), ICPP-EPDC07(Xian, China, September, 2007), SEC-08 (Beijing, China, October 2008), and EmbeddedCom-09 (Dalian, China, September 2009).
Embedded2011 is to bring together computer scientists, industrial engineers, and researchers to discuss and exchange experimental and theoretical results, novel designs, work-in-progress, experience, case studies, and trend-setting ideas in the area of Embedded Computing.
Sydney is the largest city of Australia. Sydney is a centre for commerce, education, industry, sports and tourism. Sweeping harbour views, attractive and interesting architecture combined with year round mild weather makes Sydney a great place to visit such as Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and Blue Mountain.
Various one-day trips and other types of trips can be enjoyed while atmosphere of Xmas in Sydney is coming to the stage. Refer to http://www.sydneydaytours.com.au/ for more information about sightseeing.