-2011 International Workshop on Cloud and Social Networking (CSN2011), http://e-research.csm.vu.edu.au/files/xu/CSN2011/index.htm.
SCA2011 workshops will be held together with SCA2011 during the same dates and venue. We invite you to submit workshop proposals on any topics related to Social Computing and Applications to the Workshop Chairs.
The purpose of these workshops is to offer to researchers a good opportunity to present their work in a more focused way than the conference itself and to obtain feedback from an interested community.
Workshops that focus on new and emerging topics, or on applications and industry contributions are particularly encouraged.
In general, a workshop takes one day, although multiple-day and half-day workshops are welcome.
A workshop proposal should contain at least:
· Title of workshop: International workshop on ...
· Workshop chairs/organisers: Names, Affiliations, address, e-mail,
· Brief description of the workshop (several hundred words)
· The workshop deadlines
· Tentative composition of the committees
· Brief biography of organizers
· Prior history of this workshop, if any.
Workshop proposal submission: Ongoing
Camera-ready due: October 3, 2011
Each workshop will start to distribute a call for paper after receiving the notification. Papers submitted to each workshop will be reviewed by the program committee and external reviewers of the workshop.
Once accepted, each workshop organisers are in charge of:
· Setting up a Web site for the workshop according to the template that will be distributed upon acceptance.
· Establishing own paper submission system.
· Deciding own submission deadlines, but following the same camera-ready deadline and registration deadline as SCA2011 main conference.
· Ensuring that each paper selected for inclusion in the proceedings will be registered for SCA2011 at the same registration rates. Each paper must be presented in person by the author, or one of the authors.
Proceedings of the SCA2011 workshops will be published by IEEE Computer Society Press, in the same proceedings of SCA2011, and will be made available to all conference registrants on site. All workshop papers will also be electronically available through IEEE Xplore Digital Database, and professionally indexed through INSPEC and EI Index.
Please organize your workshop as early as possible to ensure your effort turn out to be fruitful. In particular we suggest to make explicit the different focus of your workshop, if compared with eventual overlapping conference topics, in order to attract relevant contributions.
For further information on preparing a workshop proposal, please contact the Workshops Chairs.